Epson L3050 Adjustment Program Free Download
Hello guys! Today my article will support you how to download the EPSON L3050 printer driver and how to install this software on the printer.
If your EPSON L3050 printer has stopped the print, and the printer gets an error message on the computer screen, “Service required.” On the other hand, green and Orange, both LED is blinking one by one on the printer, don’t worry, here you get the solution.
EPSON L3050 Red Light Blinking Problem Step by Step Solution:
- Download the EPSON L3050 Printer resetter in this post.
- Extract the results of your downloaded resetter earlier, in which there is a file named “Adjprog.exe“, double-click on the file. Tip: Before extracting it is better to deactivate the anti-virus for a while, this is done just in case the resetter is not removed by the anti-virus.
- After the program opens, please select the type of EPSON L3050 printer and the port you are using. Usually, this can also be done automatically using the “Auto selection” mode for that port.
- Then click the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” in the “maintenance” menu.
- Click “Ok“, then in the “Check & initialization” section do not forget to check the “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” then click “Initialize“. If the error clicks again until there is no error.
- Finally click “Finish” and immediately turn off the printer when the light blinks and a pop-up appears to turn off your EPSON L3050 printer.
- Finish, and restart your EPSON L3050 printer.
EPSON L3050 resetter is used to reset the ink pad counter on the EPSON L3050 brand printer. With this resetter, you will be able to continue the use of the printer although not recommended by the printer manufacturer because the printer has to be in regular and periodic maintenance.
Reset your EPSON L3050 printer very quickly through some easy steps. No Paid Tool, No Authorised Service Engineer needed Totally Free. Even I have reset my EPSON L3050 printer within a minute though resetter EPSON L3050.