Hello Friends, If your EPSON L363 printer has stopped the print, and the printer gets an error message on the computer screen, “Service required.” On the other hand, green and Orange, both LED is blinking one by one on the printer, don’t worry, here you get the solution.
EPSON L363 Resetter Adjustment Program Free Download. EPSON L363 Resetter Software & EPSON L363 statement Software Free Download.
Today we’ll present a new resetter tool to your EPSON L363 printer. EPSON L363 printer is an ultra-high-performance, multifunctional printer.
Epson L363 Adjustment Program Step by Step Solution
- Download the EPSON L363 Printer resetter in this post.
- Extract the results of your downloaded resetter earlier, in which there is a file named “Adjprog.exe“, double-click on the file. Tip: Before extracting it is better to deactivate the anti-virus for a while, this is done just in case the resetter is not removed by the anti-virus.
- After the program opens, please select the type of EPSON L363 printer and the port you are using. Usually, this can also be done automatically using the “Auto selection” mode for that port.
- Then click the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” in the “maintenance” menu.
- Click “Ok“, then in the “Check & initialization” section do not forget to check the “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” then click “Initialize“. If the error clicks again until there is no error.
- Finally click “Finish” and immediately turn off the printer when the light blinks and a pop-up appears to turn off your EPSON L363 printer.
- Finish, and restart your EPSON L363 printer.
The printing speed of the EPSON L363 printer is up to 33ppm, with a resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi making the print quality of this printer certainly very good.
However, the best, of course, the printer will have a problem that is the expiration of the Ink Waste Pad active period that must be brought to the service place but calms down using the EPSON L363 Resetter it can be solved immediately, the way is as follows.