Epson L382 Adjustment Program Free Download
Hello Friends! Today my article will support you how to download the EPSON L382 printer driver and how to install this software on the printer.
Furthermore you will also know why we need to install this driver for the printer through this article.
If your EPSON L382 printer has stopped the print, and the printer gets an error message on the computer screen, “Service required.”
On the other hand, green and Orange, both LED is blinking one by one on the printer, don’t worry, here you get the solution.
EPSON L382 Red Light Blinking Problem Step by Step Solution:
- Download the EPSON L382 Printer resetter in this post.
- Extract the results of your downloaded resetter earlier, in which there is a file named “Adjprog.exe“, double-click on the file. Tip: Before extracting it is better to deactivate the anti-virus for a while, this is done just in case the resetter is not removed by the anti-virus.
- After the program opens, please select the type of EPSON L382 printer and the port you are using. Usually, this can also be done automatically using the “Auto selection” mode for that port.
- Then click the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” in the “maintenance” menu.
- Click “Ok“, then in the “Check & initialization” section do not forget to check the “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” then click “Initialize“. If the error clicks again until there is no error.
- Finally click “Finish” and immediately turn off the printer when the light blinks and a pop-up appears to turn off your EPSON L382 printer.
- Finish, and restart your EPSON L382 printer.
Download Free EPSON L382 Printer Resetter Tool
EPSON L382 printer resetter software can be downloaded from the link below. You can reset the EPSON L382 printer. The printer returns to zero Usage (0 percent) condition or factory condition after the initialization stage.
You can use the excellent working condition of the EPSON L382 printer. EPSON L382 resetter is available for download from this website.