Epson L386 Adjustment Program Free Download
EPSON L386 is the most popular Deskjet Ink-Tank printer in the market. There are a huge number of users who use this printer in the world. But after a large amount of pages print, the printer gets an error message on the screen “Service required.”
But don’t worry, here is a solution which we’re discussing in the blog post below. Trust me, after reading this article, and you have to able to reset your EPSON L386 printer easily. So, please bookmark our site first and be with us.
EPSON L386 resetter is used to reset the ink pad counter on the EPSON L386 brand printer. With this resetter, you will be able to continue the use of the printer although not recommended by the printer manufacturer because the printer has to be in regular and periodic maintenance.
EPSON L386 Red Light Blinking Problem Solution Software Guide:
- Download the EPSON L386 Printer resetter in this post.
- Extract the results of your downloaded resetter earlier, in which there is a file named “Adjprog.exe“, double-click on the file. Tip: Before extracting it is better to deactivate the anti-virus for a while, this is done just in case the resetter is not removed by the anti-virus.
- After the program opens, please select the type of EPSON L386 printer and the port you are using. Usually, this can also be done automatically using the “Auto selection” mode for that port.
- Then click the “Particular Adjustment Mode” button.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” in the “maintenance” menu.
- Click “Ok“, then in the “Check & initialization” section do not forget to check the “Main pad counter” option, click “Check” then click “Initialize“. If the error clicks again until there is no error.
- Finally click “Finish” and immediately turn off the printer when the light blinks and a pop-up appears to turn off your EPSON L386 printer.
- Finish, and restart your EPSON L386 printer.
Reset your EPSON L386 printer very quickly through some easy steps. No Paid Tool, No Authorised Service Engineer needed Totally Free. Even I have reset my EPSON L386 printer within a minute though resetter EPSON L386.