Epson L561 Adjustment Program Free Download
EPSON L561 Printer Red Light Blinking Problem Solution Software
To Reset the EPSON L561 all Red lights blinking problem on your Printer with EPSON L561 printer waste ink counter, sponge pads overflow and your Printer stops print Now you can fix the ” service required error.” with EPSON L561 Printer Resetter ( Adjustment Program ).
The EPSON L561 printer is not working properly, it cannot connect to the computer.
All the above solutions are to download and install the EPSON L561 printer resetter driver.
A note for you is that you need to download the appropriate driver for each computer race such as Win, Mac.
Because each driver is compatible with each operation system.
After downloading, double click on the file and follow the program’s instructions and here is the download link for you:
EPSON L561 Printer Resetter Step by Step Guide:
- Step 1: Download Epson Adjustment Program from the below-given link.
- Step 2: Disable your antivirus temporarily and extract the downloaded file.
- Step 3: Now open the folder and run ‘Adjprog.exe’ file.
- Step 4: Click on “Select” which is located just below the EPSON Adjustment Program heading.
- Step 5: Choose your printer “Model Name – L561” from the drop-down list and leave the rest of the things as it is. Then, click on “Ok“.
- Step 6: Click on “Particular adjustment mode“.
- Step 7: Under Maintenance, select “Waste ink pad counter” and then click on “OK“.
- Step 8: In this window, click on ‘Main pad counter’ and ‘Platen pad counter’ checkboxes and then click ‘Initialize’.
- Step 9: Once initializing is done, click ‘Finish’ and close the program.
- Step 10: Now, turn off your printer and then turn on back. That’s all.
Reset your EPSON L561 printer very quickly through some easy steps. No Paid Tool, No Authorised Service Engineer needed Totally Free. Even I have reset my EPSON L561 printer within a minute though Epson L561 Printer Restter.
Download Free EPSON L561 Printer Resetter Tool.